[Can high uric acid eat celery]_High uric acid_Hu Qin_Can you eat
Celery is a relatively common vegetable in daily life, and is loved by people for its rich nutrition.
But when the medical report shows that the uric acid is high, can I continue to eat celery?
Has been the plasma of patients with high uric acid.
In fact, high uric acid can eat celery, and eating celery often can effectively reduce uric acid.
Many humans find that their uric acid is high during maintenance, but they are often ignored due to lack of understanding.
As everyone knows, high uric acid is very harmful to health. If long-term high uric acid, uric acid will be deposited in multiple parts of the body, causing complications such as gout, glaucoma, kidney stones, chronic renal failure, and uremia.
Therefore, when uric acid is found to be high, measures must be taken in time. In addition to drug treatment, it can also be used in conjunction with food therapy.
Celery leaves are rich in apigenin, which can significantly inhibit the activity of xanthine oxidase, reduce the generation of purines in the body, and thereby reduce uric acid.
Take 100 grams of fresh celery leaves and chop them, simmer them in a boiling water pot for 2 minutes, then cool the water, drain it, add salt, vinegar, and sesame oil to taste and eat it once a day for 1 month.
High uric acid can often eat these four types of food1, low-purine foods can be eatenWait.
(2) Milk: fresh milk, condensed milk, yogurt, malted milk, milk powder, etc.
(3) Meat and eggs: eggs, duck eggs, pine eggs, pig blood, duck blood, chicken blood, goose blood, etc.
(4) Vegetables: Chinese cabbage, cabbage, lettuce, amaranth, snow red, amaranth, mustard leaves, wild amaranth, leek, leek, kale, tomato, eggplant, melon, radish, cabbage, gourd, green pepper,Onions, shallots, garlic, garlic, ginger, fungus, mustard, pepper, pickles, pickles, etc.
(5) Fruits: Apple, Banana, Red Date, Black Date, Pear, Mango, Orange, Orange, Lemon, Lotus, Grape, Pomegranate, Kiwi, Loquat, Pineapple, Peach, Plum, Kumquat, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Papaya, Durian, Papaya, balsam pear, raisins, dried longan.
(6) Beverages: soda, cola, soda, mineral water, tea, fruit juice, coffee, malted milk, chocolate, cocoa, jelly, etc.
(7) Others: butter snacks, tomato sauce, peanut butter, jam, soy sauce, melon sugar, honey.
Oils and fats, barley kernels, dried fruits, sugar, honey, animal gum or agar snacks and condiments.
2, should limit the amount of food of medium purity (1) beans: beans, dried beans, bean sprouts, mung bean sprouts, soybean sprouts.
(2) Meat: chicken, pheasant, turkey, zebra, pheasant, duck, goose, pigeon, quail, pork, pigskin, beef, lamb, dog, venison, rabbit.
(3) Aquatic products: grass carp, carp, cod, sea bass, barracuda, saury, crab, eel, catfish, snails, red carp, red carp, fish ball.
(4) Vegetables: bamboo shoots, beans, kelp, enoki mushrooms, white fungus, mushrooms, nine-story pagoda, cauliflower, asparagus.
(5) Oils and others: peanuts, cashews, sesame, chestnuts, lotus seeds, almonds.
3. Foods that lower uric acid.
(1) Corn beard, coix seed, sunflower heart, reed root, and stone wei.
(2) Pueraria and barley.
(3) White grass root, plantain, plantain.
4. Increase intake of potassium-rich foods (1) Animal meat, including lean meat, freshwater fish, poultry, etc.
(2) Fruits, including bananas, kiwis, dates, peaches, pears, persimmons, pineapples, oranges, oranges, apples, apricots, red dates, grapes, watermelons, etc.
(3) Vegetables, including potatoes, broccoli, celery, eggplant, mustard, garlic, kelp, laver, amaranth, rape and cabbage.
The above foods are common vegetable foods with complications in our daily life, so we should pay attention when cooking. Among them, food can be eaten more, and some of them are eaten less. After reading these knowledge points, we can clearly understandThe right medicine for people with high uric acid.